About the Episode
Do you know those moms, perhaps in your neighborhood growing up or where you live now, whose houses were the gathering places for all the local kids? Crystal Storey is one of those moms, and she certainly has great stories to tell! In this conversation, Crystal tells the incredible story of God calling her to become a “neighborhood mom,” stories of being a light to children in her area, and the miraculous story of God healing her daughter from life-threatening bacterial meningitis—a story that speaks to the power of lots and lots of prayer. In addition, Crystal gets practical, offering tips for feeding a full house of hungry teenagers and for creating boundaries to make the home a welcoming but safe space. Plus, she shares a key piece of advice to aspiring neighborhood moms—to be real and authentic with kids.
- The Prayer of Jabez: Breaking Through to the Blessed Life by Bruce Wilkinson | Amazon
- The Secrets of the Vine: Breaking through Abundance by Bruce Wilkinson | Amazon
- Breakthrough Series by Bruce Wilkinson | Amazon
- The Circle Maker: Praying Circles Around Your Biggest Dreams and Greatest Fears by Mark Batterson | Amazon
- Crystal Storey | Facebook
- Crystal Storey | Instagram
- Crystal Storey | LinkedIn
Scribblers at Home
Learn more about Scribblers at Home: Recipes from Lifelong Learners, the Classical Conversations® curriculum coming soon in 2023!