About the Episode
How can we lay a foundation in our homes for our children to stand upon and grow into mature adults who love to learn and love Jesus? In this episode, Michelle Oliver, the MA Program Academic Lead at Classical Conversations®, joins Delise and Ginny to talk about what building this strong foundation really looks like on a day-to-day basis. Michelle shares practical advice for moms balancing all the things, the importance of establishing “liturgies for the home,” how she guided her children in developing discernment, and the daily habits she practices to cultivate a healthy prayer life. Finally, she talks about her involvement in and love for the Master of Arts program with Classical Conversations Plus through Southeastern University, and why this is an excellent opportunity for Classical Conversations parents to learn the philosophy behind classical education, level up their homeschooling skills, and enjoy discussions and fellowship with like-minded individuals passionate about lifelong learning.
- MA Program | Classical Conversations Plus
- The War Against Grammar by David Mulroy | Classical Conversations Books
- Unfinished Tales Of Númenor and Middle-Earth by J. R. R. Tolkien | Amazon
- The Consequences of Ideas by R. C. Sproul | Classical Conversation Books
- Susanna Wesley: The Complete Writings by Susanna Wesley | Amazon
- The Journal of Charles Wesley by Charles Wesley | Amazon
- Praying Circles around Your Children by Mark Batterson | Amazon
- Southeastern University
- Challenge | Classical Conversations
Scribblers at Home
Learn more about Scribblers at Home: Recipes from Lifelong Learners, the all-new Classical Conversations® resource for homeschool families of children ages 4–8, now available for order!