About the Episode
Ever wanted to sit at the feet of a mom with over twenty years of parenting under her belt? This episode is for you! In this fourth episode of Blessings and Motherhood, Delise and Ginny interview Tara Furman, the founder of Knowing God Ministries. This is a continued conversation from two weeks ago centering around the pursuit of God in all seasons of motherhood. Among other topics, Tara discusses how to know when to speak and when to be silent, how to tell your husband that you need time to process, and how to discover your family members’ love languages.
- Knowing God Ministries | Tara Furman
- 7 Best Gifts You Can Give Your Family | Tara Furman
- The 7 Day Challenge Guidebook: Jump Start Your Marriage in a Week by Tara Furman | Amazon
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman | Amazon
- Tara Furman | Instagram
- Knowing God Ministries with Tara Furman | Facebook
Learn more about ActorsBible, the app providing teleprompter scripts of the entire Scriptures for you and your family to act out, and receive a 15% discount off a lifetime subscription!